Euro Training Programs Provide You a Strategic and Multi-Discipline Understanding of the Subject Matter
Specialized Employability Enhancement Program
Full Time 12 Weeks (Or 4 Weeks Attendance + 18 Weeks Online)
Project Quality Assurance/Quality Control Professional
Project QA/QC Professional
(Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Multi –Discipline Projects)
Project Design, Construction and Commissioning
Full Time 12 Weeks (Or 4 Weeks Attendance + 18 Weeks Online)
Programs Starting on
· 25 June 2017 Dubai
· 24 Sept 2017 Dubai
· 24 Dec 2017 Dubai
· 24 July 2017 New Delhi
· 23 Oct 2017 New Delhi
· 26 Jan 2018 New Delhi
· 28 Aug 2017 New York
· 27 Nov 2017 New York
· 26 Feb 2018 New York
· 25 March 2018 Dubai
· 24 June 2018 Dubai
· 23 April 2018 New Delhi
· 23 July 2018 New Delhi
· 28 May 2018 New York
· 27 Aug 2017 New York
Quality Assurance and Quality Control is facilitated by working systematically. Quality Assurance tries to prevent problems due to employees not knowing the way to do the work – so we set up work procedures. Quality Control is to ensure employees do not forget to do some key work or step required by the technical specifications - so we set up a checking matrix for the work.
The Main Objective of Euro Training Limited’s 12 week Training & Certification Programs is to Make Fresh Engineers (and those new to the field) Employable. This is achieved through Real Life Training and an Objective Verified Assessment of the Candidate’s Developed Professional Skills in Project Quality Assurance/Quality Control and in each of its Key Work Processes. This Certification assures the potential employer that the certified individual has the minimum qualifications to perform the Project Quality Assurance/Quality Control job and tasks satisfactorily.
For experienced Project Quality Assurance/Quality Control Professional candidate this Training and Possible Certification provides a Third Party Assessment of his own level of practical job related knowledge, skills and competencies. This Certification should provide a Credibility Boost to the candidate’s Resume, employability and career advancement through Promotion.
As a Project Quality Assurance/Quality Control Professional you will Typically be Involved in...
1. Identifying Key/Critical Project Activities
2. Preparing Standard Operating Procedures Meeting Good Management Practices for the Key Project Activities
3. Updating Existing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
4. Preparing an Individualized Quality Control Plan for Each Project
5. Agreeing/Approving QA/QC Plans
6. Communicating, Briefing or Training Project Staff on QA/QC Plans
7. Monitoring the Project for Compliance with QA/QC Plans through Inspections
8. Resolving Deviations in Performance from QA/QC Plans
9. Reporting Performance to QA/QC Plans
10. Preparing QA/QC Project Closedown Report and Recommendations
11. Create a QA/QC Knowledge Management System for your Organization
This Program will help you gain the expertise to perform the above processes in your organization.
The certification training programs follow a highly systematic easy to understand and apply process to transfer the Project QA/QC Competencies to the participants.
The certification also generally aims to promote Productivity, Internal Customer Satisfaction, External Customer Satisfaction, Knowledge of the Industry Standards, Risk Management, Risk Taking, Agility, Documentation of Operating Procedures, Developing Knowledge System, Repeatable Performance, Knowledge Transfer, Ethical behavior, Compliance with the Law, Safety, Security, Knowledge of Technology and Other Trends.
When attending the 12 week program you may be required to travel to different cities and countries - for industry visit, surveys and lectures - air tickets and modest accommodation for any travelling during the program is included in the fee. Tickets and Accommodation at the main program venue is not included in the fee.
1. Quality related Risks on Projects
2. Quality Assurance Methodology – Preventing Quality Problems
3. Quality Control Methodology – Detecting & Correcting Quality Problems
4. Good Management Practices for Performing Quality Work
5. Technical Specifications and Standards
6. Key/Critical Project Activities and Related Risks
7. Standard Operating Procedures Meeting Good Management Practices for the Key Project Activities
8. Keeping Updated Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
9. Individualized Quality Assurance Plan for Each Project
10. Individualized Quality Control Plan for Each Project
11. Agreeing/Approving QA/QC Plans
12. Communicating, Briefing or Training Project Staff on QA/QC Plans
13. Monitoring the Project for Compliance with QA/QC Plans through Inspections
14. Resolving Deviations in Performance from QA/QC Plans
15. Reporting Performance to QA/QC Plans
16. Preparing QA/QC Project Closedown Report and Recommendations
17. Create a QA/QC Knowledge Management System for your Organization
18. Quality Assurance and Quality Control Case Studies
19. Quality Assurance and Quality Control Workshops
20. Program Recommendations
21. Your Project QA/QC Action Plan
This program is intended to make you Employable as a Project QA/QC Professional.
The Certification is granted after the candidate demonstrates through tests and projects his ability to use the Project QA/QC Body of Knowledge repeat-ably in different practical job situations.
The Certification can be obtained by Candidates from Various backgrounds provided they acquire and demonstrate practical real work competency in Project QA/QC.
1. On completion all participants will be awarded a "Certificate of Successful Completion".
2. Program Instructor may decide to award a Letter of Recommendation for High Performers during the program.
3. On passing the optional Written Tests and Projects at end of this 12 week program the participant will be awarded "Certified Project QA/QC Professional.” Certification which will also mention that the participant has Passed the Prescribed Tests at the End of this Program.
4. Participant can sit in this Certification Examination any time within 1 year of the end of the program - No Fee is charged for first time taking this test for 12 week participants.
5. If you have not attended this 12 week program, but have attended at-least a 4 week program with Euro Training Limited, you may be allowed to sit for this certification if you have atleast 2 years rich experience in Project Work (A letter or experience certificate will be required from your present or past employer). A fee $1500 fee will apply to this test and includes free related study materials.
This professional certification will certify that you have demonstrated proficiency in Project QA/QC field and you should be considered as suitably qualified for Participating in Organizational Project QA/QC Management Teams.
This Certification is valid for 5 years from the date of issue. You will need to get recertified after that period by providing evidence of continued work in the area of Certification and Passing a Written Re-Certification Tests. The Re-Certification Fee is presently $400 and is Subject to Change. All Re-certification candidates will receive updated materials of recent advances in that field before the recertification test.
Sending participant/s to this program will benefit the organization in the following ways
1. Quickly and measurably makes the participants competent, effective and productive on his job. This program is useful for...
a. Training New Employees
b. Competency Building in Existing Employees Transferred to Project QA/QC Section.
c. Competency Building Where Existing Employee is Promoted (or Planned to be Promoted) in Project QA/QC Section/Assignment.
d. Re-Training Project QA/QC Professionals prior to a Starting a New Project or Initiative Planned in the Organization
2. Create a pool of trained Project QA/QC Professionals who can cost-effectively disseminate the knowledge to large number of project employees inside the organization.
3. Euro Training Instructors often act as mentors for your trained Project QA/QC Professionals for 1 year after end of the program. A most effective way to ensure effective competency development and application by your motivated staff.
4. Our Instructors Can Work with Your Senior Executives (General Manager and Above) in their Own Work Settings and Observe, Study, Guide and Conduct One-to-One Training Sessions. (Please inquire about our Senior Executive Coaching Programs)
5. Where the participation has earned " Project QA/QC Professionals Certification" this assures your organization that the professional has the required competencies to contribute/lead effectively in your organizational Project QA/QC initiatives.
1. As a Participant you gain a multi-discipline understanding of the issues. Meaning, when you make proposals and decisions on your Project QA/QC job you will keep in mind the needs and expectations of ALL the stakeholders/ customers (internal & external)
2. The action plan you take away will help you make a positive contribution in your Project QA/QC Activities. This contribution when added to your resume will make you a prime candidate for career advancement in your own organization or in your next job/s.
3. Where you have earned "Certification" this assures you, your organization and future employers that you have the required competencies to contribute/lead effectively in organizational Project QA/QC initiatives.
4. This Certification should also assure you that you can venture deeper and higher in this field. (Masters, PhD or Independent Consultancy)
This Program is Intended to Empower Engineers and Other Project Professionals from Projects to become Employable as a Project QA/QC Professionals.
You should attend…
1. If you are an New Engineer or Project Professional Looking for a Job as a “Project QA/QC Professional.”
2. If you gain Professional Level Expertise in Project QA/QC
3. If you are entrusted to Make Improvements in the Way your Organization handles its Projects
4. If you wish to Consider becoming an Independent Consultant for Providing Services to Owners, Financers, Contractors and Consultants Parties on How to Protect their Projects and Investments from Work Quality Problems
Euro Training Limited Program Instructors have the knowledge, experience and access to resources required to customize the program to the specific job related needs of each program group. Typical instructors have over 15 years Industry Experience and have extensive International Consultancy Experience. Details on who will lead your program will be available closer to the program.
Unless otherwise stated the program instruction is in Standard Day-to-Day English (Arabic Version is also available on request). Participants can request the instructor to provide a program vocabulary which will ensure they have no problem understanding the content.
Other language versions are being developed by our consultants and regional partners including program Portuguese, Spanish and French. Please do contact us for your specific language needs.
When you register participants you can request for the following services free (subject to participant signing the consent form):-
1. Pre-Program Project QA/QC related Evaluation of the Participant
2. Performance of Participant in Monthly Tests, Workshops and Projects
3. End-of-Program Project QA/QC Evaluation of the Participant
4. Copy of Attendance Record (No Consent is required)
5. Copy of Participant Certificates (No Consent is required)
1. Multi-Discipline Look at the Issues - Unique to Euro Training Ltd Programs!! Meaning? When we discuss the Issues we take into account the relevant Technology-Management-Audit-Quality-Productivity-Legal-other Viewpoints.
2. Good & Best Industry Practices - Researched, Benchmarked and Communicated in each Program!!
3. Checklist Approach for Ease of Understanding and Practical Application
4. Latest Technologies - including IT, Quality Assurance, Improvement Methodology
5. Quality Assurance => Quality Improvement incorporated in each program
6. One Instructor per 5 Students - Small training groups for a Real Learning Experience!
7. Instructors Industry Experts 15+ years industry experience - not Academicians!! When Academicians attend they will gain understanding of Industry Multi-discipline aspects to be considered before real decision making - so they can effective communicate these aspects to their students.
8. Letters of Recommendation from the Program Director/s for the Exceptional Performers. (At sole discretion of the Program Director/s)
9. Most Program Venues are in Central Tourist Areas - so you can enjoy your evenings with just a stroll.
· If you are Interested in making Project QA/QC as your Career this program is for You.
· It is recommended that Participants be Nominated for this Program before they are assigned Independent Project QA/QC responsibilities.
· Benefit from Team Nominations: When you nominate 2 or more participants together for the program, this will ensure that the participants can work together to implement the Improvement Initiatives when they get back to your organization.
· You can obtain a copy of the Training Materials on payment of $990 only.
· Requests for Training Materials should be sent to TMaterials@EuroTraining.com
· Training Materials must be paid for in Advance by Bank Transfer to our Account.
To register: Please send us an official letter confirming registration (on
organizational letterhead). And send us a completed registration form – Links
to the forms in various formats is available at the bottom this page and also
at http://www.eurotraining.com/admin/regn.php . You can also
request a copy by FAX or Email.
1. To register: Please send us an official letter confirming registration (on organizational letterhead). And send us a completed registration form – Links to the forms in various formats is available at the bottom this page and also at http://www.eurotraining.com/admin/regn.php . You can also request a copy by FAX or Email.
3. Program Fee is USD $39,000 per participant for this 12 week program and includes Course Materials, Certificate, Refreshments, Certification Examination and Lunch. (Fee for 12 week program at London, Paris, Rome, Singapore, Australia, Canada, Spain and Kuala Lumpur is $42,900)
4. Accommodation is not included in Program fee. Special rates will be available at venue hotels for the participants.
5. This program may require travel to different cities and countries - industry visit, surveys and lectures - air tickets, lunch & snacks for any travelling during the program is included in the fee but accommodation has to be paid by the participant. Some of the Lectures may be held through Video Conferencing.
6. Special discount of 10% is offered for participants who pay their fees at least 45 days before start of the program.
7. Refund will not be considered where the participants cancels his registration less than 3 weeks before start of the program. Alternate nominations will be allowed anytime before program start. If the participant is unable to obtain a Visa for attending the program and he so notifies Euro Training Limited, at least 2 weeks before start of the program, with evidence, then the participant will be allowed to attend the program at another venue where the program is offered.
8. All participants are required to fill in Participant Information form and take the Pre-Program Project QA/QC Proficient Test - on first day of the program. Each program Undergoes Customization to Better Meet Participant Present and Future Career Needs. Please be prepared to let the Instructor/s know about your or your organization's Special Needs, Interests or Initiatives.
9. It is always useful for participants to bring their existing problems or case studies, work-process flow charts or job related problems for discussion - consideration will be at sole discretion of the program director/s.
10. Provisional Registration : You can make a provisional registration by sending us an email – an official registration request can be made within 2 weeks. This will ensure we will reserve a seat. IF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION REQUEST IS NOT RECEIVED WITHIN 2 WEEKS OR AT LEAST 45 DAYS BEFORE PROGRAM START THIS PROVISIONAL REGISTRATION IS AUTOMATICALLY CANCELLED – WE DO REQUEST YOU TO INFORM US ASAP YOU HAVE DECIDED EITHER WAY. All provisional registrations automatically cancel 45 days before program start.
11. Information required for Provisional Registration: Program Title, Location, Dates, Your Organization Name, Your Email Address, Your FAX No and your Mobile Number. Send to: Certif@EuroTraining.com
12. Venue Information is Communicated in
the Joining Instructions and is usually our training facility.
12. Venue Information is Communicated in the Joining Instructions and is usually our training facility.
13. Please note: No Live Voice Requests for Registration or Provisional Registrations. Registration confirmation is a team decision at Euro Training Limited.
For Registration & More Information Contact:
General Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Euro Training Ltd, 3422 Old Capitol Trail#1116, Wilmington DE 19808, USA
1. Certified Project Contract Administrator
2. Certified Project Claims Professional
3. Certified Project Risk Professional
4. Certified Project Planner or Certified Project Planning Engineer
5. Certified Project QA/QC Professional
6. Certified Shutdown/Turn-around Maintenance Planner
7. Certified Intellectual Property Professional/Engineer