Monitoring, Mitigating & Managing Oilfield Corrosion Avoiding Upstream Disruption & Loss Developing Practical Multidiscipline Skills
2 Week Training Workshop
Monitoring, Mitigating & Managing Oilfield Corrosion
· Avoiding Upstream Disruption
· Loss Developing Practical Multidiscipline Skills
o Management Aspects
o Action Plan
· This program will help you become a professional in the Oil & Gas Upstream Corrosion Industry.
· This program is intended for all types of professionals working in Upstream Oil & Gas Industry.
· All Participants will take away a good multi-discipline understanding of the issues involved in their work. Program will help participants quickly become productive quickly and help build a knowledge framework that will help them identify, understand, classify and remember this program discussed technology, On the job learning and life experiences.
· Implementation Teams: This program can be used to train implementation teams - when a new project or initiative is being started in your organization; when a new strategic focus is being initiated; just prior to a consultant being hired to advise the organization
1. Understanding the Terminology
2. Corrosion in Oil Wells
3. Corrosion in Pipelines
4. Corrosion in Tank Farms
5. Corrosion in Other Surface Facilities
6. Other Topics? See Detailed Brochure.
7. Program Recommendations
8. Workshop 1
9. Outline Action Plan to Implement Program Communicated Good and Best Practices
10. Workshop 2
11. Advanced Topics - More Details on Some Above Issues Important for Participants (Customized for each Participant Group)
12. Increasing Productivity through Using Standard Forms, Templates, Checklists to Perform the IP Processes
13. Performance Management System to Measure Level of Performance in the Above Processes - we will develop the KPIs for the Above Processes
14. Planning & Implementing a Departmental/Functional Knowledge Base - For IP Rights and Methods - Key to Achieving Quality Service Performance/Repeatability and Superior Performance in Our Organization
15. Your Individualized Action Plan for Implementing Good Practices and Best Practices Discussed throughout the Program
16. Enhanced Program Recommendations
3422 Old Capitol Trail, #1116, Wilmington, DE 19808, USA
Tel: +1 415 430 5181, +1 415 251 1359
Fax: (US) + 1 650 649 2689