Piping & Mechanical Drafting Skills, Methods & Management
2 Week Training Workshop
Piping & Mechanical Drafting
· Skills, Methods & Management
· Step by Step Methodology
o Tools & Techniques
o Good Practices & Standards
o Best Practices
o Knowledge System
· This program provides a detailed understanding of Piping and Mechanical Drafting Skills, Methods & Management. The program will also provide an overview of All other CAD Mechanical Productivity & Quality Assurance techniques.
· After the program the participant will become more productive and accurate in the performance of his CAD Piping & Mechanical Drafting Work. He will understand the step by step process to produce quality drawings and manage the Piping & Mechanical Drafting Process.
· All professionals involved in CAD Piping & Mechanical Drafting Work will take away a good multi-discipline understanding of the issues involved in their work. It will help them in becoming productive quickly and in building a knowledge framework that will help them identify, understand, classify and remember on the job learning and experiences.
· This program can be used to train implementation teams - when a new project or initiative is being started in your organization. Advantage of teams training together include they have the common understanding of the Terminology, Technology, Methods and Risks in this area and will be able to work better as a team to solve day to day and strategy problems that will arise through the drafting process.
1. Piping & Mechanical Drafting Problems
2. Piping & Mechanical Drafting Issues for Customers
3. What do Piping & Mechanical Drafting Customers Require from the Drawing?
4. Different Drafting Tools & Methodologies
5. Standardization of Drawings
6. Implementing Drawing Standardization
7. Auditing Drawing Standardization
8. Plot Plan
9. Piping Racks
10. Plant Piping
11. Understanding Upstream Process Equipment
12. Process Equipment Piping Detailing Requirements
13. As Built Drawings
14. Documenting the Drafting Process
15. Quality Assured System for Piping & Mechanical Drafting
16. Program Recommendations
17. Workshop 1
18. Outline Action Plan to Implement Program Communicated Good and Best Practices
19. Workshop 2
20. Advanced Topics - More Details on Some Above Issues Important for Participants (Customized for each Participant Group)
21. Increasing Productivity through Using Standard Forms, Templates, Checklists to Perform the IP Processes
22. Performance Management System to Measure Level of Performance in the Above Processes - we will develop the KPIs for the Above Processes
23. Planning & Implementing a Departmental/Functional Knowledge Base - For IP Rights and Methods - Key to Achieving Quality Service Performance/Repeatability and Superior Performance in Our Organization
24. Your Individualized Action Plan for Implementing Good Practices and Best Practices Discussed throughout the Program
25. Enhanced Program Recommendations
3422 Old Capitol Trail, #1116, Wilmington, DE 19808, USA
Tel: +1 415 430 5181, +1 415 251 1359
Fax: (US) + 1 650 649 2689