Business Performance Improvement
2 Week Training Workshop
· Dramatically bring down transaction cost
· Covering the Multidiscipline aspects of Business Process Improvement
o Shows you the tools and methods others have successfully used
o What Internet can do for you and your business?
o Setting up Early warning system to Provide Decision Support Data
o Real World Case Studies
· The biggest on-going business revolution is on - It is time we all sit up and see how the Internet will impact our own organization - How we can improve customer satisfaction and reduce costs. We know of the tremendous impact of the Internet on Businesses.
· Major Companies have already implementing plans to help bring down business transaction costs from US$90 to US$9 (per transaction). Can your organization afford not to join in this dramatic productivity jump?
· All Professionals & Managers
· Supervisors & Managers who wish to Gain an Insight into “What it will take to get Superior Performance?”
1. What Internet can do for you and your business?
2. How your competitors are using the Internet
3. Internet Business Applications
4. Cost Reduction Opportunities
5. Developing an Internet Strategy
6. Design, Setting Up and Management of Internet..
7. Service Delivery
8. Sales Marketing
9. Order Taking Accepting Payment on the Internet
10. Enterprise Communications
11. Enterprise Information Sharing
12. Enterprise Workflow
13. Cost Reduction
14. Sources of Information Technology
15. Overview of the Technical Issues in Specifying, Design Deployment of Web Sites.
16. Workshop 1
17. Outline Action Plan to Implement Program Communicated Good and Best Practices
18. Workshop 2
19. Advanced Topics - More Details on Some Above Issues Important for Participants (Customized for each Participant Group)
20. Increasing Productivity through Using Standard Forms, Templates, Checklists to Perform the IP Processes
21. Performance Management System to Measure Level of Performance in the Above Processes - we will develop the KPIs for the Above Processes
22. Planning & Implementing a Departmental/Functional Knowledge Base - For IP Rights and Methods - Key to Achieving Quality Service Performance/Repeatability and Superior Performance in Our Organization
23. Your Individualized Action Plan for Implementing Good Practices and Best Practices Discussed throughout the Program
24. Enhanced Program Recommendations
3422 Old Capitol Trail, #1116, Wilmington, DE 19808, USA
Tel: +1 415 430 5181, +1 415 251 1359
Fax: (US) + 1 650 649 2689