Program General Methodology
What to Expect When You Attend these Programs?
- Most Programs provide the Participant a Multi-Discipline Understanding of the Issues. An Understanding that Commonly Comes from Years of Relevant Practical Experience. It also Means that When we discuss the Program Topics we take into account the relevant Technology, Management, Audit, Quality, Standards, Productivity, Legal and other Aspects Required to Be Considered to Make Meaningful Decisions on the Job.
- Most Programs Follow a Process Approach to Understanding the Program Topics. This is Augmented with a Checklist Approach for Ease of Understanding and Practical Application. Copies of All Processes and Checklists Presented or Developed During the Program are Provided to the Participants. This Makes it Easy for the Participant to Apply What he has Learnt on his Job.
- The Programs Include an Understanding of the Relevant Good & Benchmarked Best Industry / Business Practices. These have been Researched and Benchmarked by Our Expert Consultants and Instructors.
- Most Programs Provide the Participant Knowledge of the Latest Winning Technologies and Methodologies, including, Relevant IT Hardware and Software, Customer Focused Management, Strategic Approach, Quality Assurance, Knowledge Management and Improvement Methodology.
- Public Program Class Sizes are Kept to One Instructor per 5 Students to have a Real Customized and Practically Useful Learning Experience. This Gives the Participant a Real Learning Environment. Most Participants Go Away with a Personal/Departmental/Organizational Step by Step Action Plan to Implement What has Been Learnt During the Program.
- All Participants are provided Copies of all Slides and Program Materials used during the Program. Links are Provided to other Useful Resources Relevant to the Program.
- Euro Training Limited Instructors are Industry Experts with Minimum 15+ years industry experience - not Academicians!! They Transfer the Practical Knowledge and Knowhow to the Participants. When Trainers and Academicians attend they will gain understanding of Industry Multi-discipline aspects to be considered before real decision making - so they can effective communicate these aspects to their students.
- Most Programs are designed as modules so the participants can attend 1 week, 6 days, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 4 weeks at a time and complete full program in stages. Participants can Apply for Certification Testing after the attend the 4 Week Module. The 4 week Module can be Attended in One or More Stages. Ask for details.
- The Program Instructor/s May Issue Letters of Recommendation for the Exceptional Performers. The Instructors May Recommend Special Awards for Best Participants. (At sole discretion of the Program Director/s)
- Registering Authorities (Training Departments) may Request Pre and Post Program Evaluation of their Participant, to assure themselves of the Benefits of the Program on their Participants.
- All Program Venues are Located in Central Tourist Areas - so you can enjoy your evenings and after Class with just a stroll. Free Weekend and/or Evening Trips are Arranged to Noteworthy Local Sites.